Xzibit stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 94 kg.
Do you know Who is Xzibit?
Xzibit (“Exhibit”) is an American Hip Hop rapper, record producer, and singer-songwriter. He’s worked with a slew of major labels, including EMI, Sony BMG, Columbia, and Extreme. He has seven studio albums to his credit, with the release of his next album “King Maker” still to be confirmed. He believes that rather than relying on others, one should forge one’s way.
Quick Facts: Xzibit
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Profession:||Rapper, actor, songwriter, television host, and radio personality|
Xzibit: Early Life and Family
Alvin Nathaniel Joiner was born on September 18, 1974, in Detroit, Michigan, in the United States. He grew up with four siblings. When he was nine years old, his mother died, and he moved in with his father. He was 17 when he moved in with his father in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
He got into problems when he was that age and moved to California to live with his sister. His parents and siblings’ names are unclear due to his lack of information about them.
Xzibit Net worth, Earnings
Though his exact income is unknown, he has earned a substantial fortune from his many endeavors to date, with a net worth of $3 million projected.
Xzibit Dating Life (Relationship)
There isn’t much information on Xzibit’s previous relationships accessible. Tremaine Joiner, the son of his previous relationship, was born on June 8, 1995. He married his current wife, Krista, in 2014. The couple’s two children were Xavier and Gatlin. The former was born eleven days early and died as a result.
Xzibit cherishes his children and wrote a song called “The Foundation” for Tremaine off his debut studio album “At the Speed of Life.”
How Tall is Xzibit? Weight, Hair Color
Xzibit stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 94 kg. He is a little larger than average.
- He released his debut studio album “At the Speed of Life” on October 15, 1996.
- The album was a commercial and critical success, reaching number 74 on the Billboard 200. He has eight studio albums to his name, one of which has yet to be released.
- As of February 2020, he had appeared in 19 films and 6 concert films. He has also appeared in 11 television shows and even hosted a number of them. He has managed to engage his audience in some way.
- In 2010, he was charged with tax evasion.
- Back taxes totaled $900,000, which he owed to the IRS.
- He even sought to file for bankruptcy twice, in July 2009 and January 2010, but his appeals were denied both times. He has been cleared as of today.