Do you know Who is Yoo Seung-ho?
Yoo Seung-ho is a popular South Korean actor. Yoo Seung-ho has been in the entertainment business since he was a child. He is well-known for his appearances in several successful TV dramas, including ‘I’m Not a Robot,’ ‘Strange Hero,’ and ‘The Emperor: Owner of the Mask.’
Quick Facts: Yoo Seung-ho
|Full Name:||Yoo Seung-ho|
Yoo Seung-ho: Early Life and Family
Yoo Seung-ho is 27 years old and was born on August 17, 1993. He was born in Incheon, South Korea, and he is a Leo. In Korean, his name is spelled as Hanja. Yoo Seung-ho has an elder brother. Later, Seung-ho stated that his family was destitute.
In February 2012, Yoo Seung-ho graduated from Baekshin High School. He opted to pursue/concentrate on his acting profession rather than acquire a college degree.
Yoo Seung-ho Dating Life (Relationship)
Yoo Seung-ho enrolled in the army for his required military duty on March 5, 2013. According to reports, the actor became an instructor there, educating recruits. Seung-ho finished his required military service and was released on December 4, 2014.
There is no information on actor Yoo Seung-past ho’s current dating statuses or love affairs available. He hasn’t revealed anything, and he hasn’t made any social media posts that would hint at his indiscretions. He keeps his personal life hidden from the public and the media.
How Tall is Yoo Seung-ho? Weight, Hair Color
Yoo Seung-ho stands 6’1″ tall and weighs around 77 kg (144 lbs). Aside from that, there is no information on his other bodily measurements.
- Yoo Seung-ho is a well-known actor. He’s been in the entertainment business since 1999. Seung-ho began when he was six years old. He is a well-known South Korean actor who began his career as a child actor. He made his cinematic debut in the 2002 picture The Way Home. Seung-ho has since acted in several TV dramas and films as a youngster and teenager.
- In 2015, he appeared in the courtroom drama Remember and the historical picture Joseon Magician after finishing his two-year required military duty. The actor appeared in Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River the following year, in 2016. Seung-ho appeared in the historical drama The Emperor: Owner of the Mask as well as the romance comedy series I’m Not a Robot in 2017. The following year, in 2018, he appeared in My Strange Hero, an SBS high school drama.
- Yoo Seung-ho appears alongside actress Jo Bo-ah in a still from the TV drama ‘Strange Hero.’ Twitter
- Yoo Seung-ho made his showbiz debut with a mobile commercial in 1999. This was made possible after the child actor’s mother sent an ad agency a snapshot of her son. Seung-ho began his career as a child actor the following year. He initially appeared on television in the drama Daddy Fish.
- Seung-ho rose to notoriety soon after with his breakthrough picture, The Way Home. Seung-ho played a privileged city youngster who learns to appreciate country life after spending the summer with his deaf-mute grandma. Following the popularity of this film, Seung-ho earned the nickname “Nation’s Little Brother.”
- Yoo Seung-ho subsequently appeared in the 2006 animal film Hearty Paws. This film is about a little kid and his dog. He also appears in the 2008 film Unforgettable. In the 1970s, a group of youngsters from a secluded island embark on a field trip to a candy factory in Seoul.
- Yoo Seung-ho continued his acting career in 2005, featuring in TV series such as Magic Warriors Mir & Gaon. This is an adventure series for youngsters. In TV dramas, he played the younger equivalents of male characters such as General Yi Sun-sin in Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-sin in 2004, King Seongjong in The King and I in 2007, and Gwanggaeto the Great in The Legend in 2007.
- In 2008, Seung-ho participated in the “I Love Asia Project” to aid victims of the Sichuan disaster. Yoo Seung-ho acted in the action film City of Fathers and the suspense film 4th Period Mystery the following year. The teenage actor also played Kim Chunchu in the historical drama Queen Seondeok.
- While still in his teens, the notable actor was cast in one of the lead parts in the 2010 film Master of Study. It’s a Korean movie based on the Japanese manga Dragon Zakura. The teenage actor took on a more adult part in Flames of Desire. For this production, he portrayed the second-generation son of an affluent chaebol family who is uninterested in family succession struggles and marries at the age of 21.
- Seung-ho did a duet with singer/actress IU the same year. Believe in Love is the title of this song. They collaborated on the charity show “Love Request.” Likewise, the song’s lyrics were influenced by Yoo Seung-diary, which he maintained while visiting war children in Sri Lankan slums.